Great for a group dinner

Only a few weeks to Christmas and it´s time to organise a festive dinner with friends. If you haven´t found a place already, I hope you like this recommendation for a great night out with pals.


The Vintage restaurant welcomed us with a glass of cava (which I took willingly although I wasn´t sure if it was on the house...and it was!) ...something my mum would love!!

The service is great and the food even better. The restaurant offers tapas, sharing dishes and individual plates. We opted for sharing dishes and they were perfect especially the mini-burgers, tabla de quesos, bravas and chipirones (mini fried squid). They´re all good sizes, not massive, but for prices from 4-9 euros it was about right.




The best part of the meal had to be the puddings, especially the fresas con nata (below). Totally worth NOT sharing! In total for the dinner (wine, coffees, a pudding each of course) we paid 22 euros each which I think is good value.


The bar downstairs offers a huge selection of cocktails which you can enjoy before or after the dinner and the ambience is lively but not too loud.

For groups of 10 or more, you can choose from set menus which look delicious and range from 25-45 euros. A great idea for a dinner with friends...and I´d recommend asking to sit upstairs (it just looks nicer).

Let me know what you think of the restaurant if you´ve been, and follow me on my facebook page or twitter for more group restaurant ideas...




Comments

  1. mmmmm that looks delicious! we have to go there when I am next over... Cat x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts